Friday 5 May 2017

Whoa studio

Whoa  
On 27 of April I when to a play held by whoa studio.
The exact play I saw wass called custard, it was based on a king(villain) that was trying to make the audience small with a shrink ray at the magic show most of the characters were puppets playing on a live stage…
After that we when to the playground it was all made out of cotton will and trend
here is a photo  Screenshot 2017-05-03 at 12.00.18.png
And here is some advice for the studio and play.
Families    that are thinking of going to the play
Custard I think kids 4-8 or 9 would get a kick out of it.
It is meant to be a family comedy
My family got full tickets and to be honest I think that it's very pricey but if you get the full ticket it will be worth it Ps.the full tickets are a combo of everything`
(1 play, the playground, and the kitchen #servouse) (for a day if you like)
And to rate it out of 10 I would give it a 9…

By Mala   

1 comment:

  1. HI MALA AMAZING PLAY WHY DIDNT YOU GET KICKED OUT YOU ARE NINE YEARS OLD ANYWAYS SUPER TRIP

    -Tuki

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.