Friday 19 October 2018

Roll a story.

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog.
This week we have been learning about the stucher of a narative.
We have also been playing a learning game called roll a story.
You roll a dice and then what ever number you get is what you story is about.
Here is mine:

Character: A beautiful princes.
Setting: A magical castle.
Problem:  Found a unlucky penny.

Once apon a time in a magical castle far, far away there lived a beautiful princess and her name was Cayley.
See was wondering around the castle looking for here puppy when all of a sudden she saw an penny.
Whats this see says.
I am penny! he reply.
Nice to meet you penny i'm Cayley.
Thank you so much the penny cry's, I have been waiting to be picked up for years!
Well in that case your welcome.
Now that I am free I grant you 3 wishes of you command!
Wow that's awesome, um my first wish is to change my name.
OK to what he wonders.
Surprise me she says excitedly.
sure. wizy waldily bobbily bomb I grant your wish 123 POOF!
whats my name she said unpasently.
Your name is Cactus the 1st!

What!
Nice to meet you Cactus the 1st!

Change it now
I cant unless...

Too be continued.

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Sundus and I'm from room 18 at Owairaka district school.I really
    liked your blog post about a beautiful princess in a magical land.I remember when i did a animation about princess to.Have you ever tried doing this an animation about bullying thats what i am doing.Thanks for sharing your learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sundus, Mala here.
    No I haven't tryed to make a animation about bullying but will keep that in mind.
    Maybe you could send me your animation and I could give you some advise.
    Thanks for commenting on my blog.
    Blog ya later.
    -Mala

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.