Thursday 14 September 2017

For the last couple of weeks kauri team have been working on speeches. My speech was about how it feels to be a child of divorce and I though I would share my favrout part. So here it is. Did you know psychology today says that the divorce rate is between 42% to 45% in the western world and that is pretty high but the good news is it has gone down at least 8.1%and due the fact that people are getting married later in life.OH and did i mention that one half of all mages end in divorce why would that be well let me think some people rush into a marriage not knowing what they're doing or not thinking through all the consequences or perhaps losing interest in their relationship because not communicating in a way you need for a stable relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.